Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Ice Princess by Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet

Hello Friends!!
Today is the start of a new challenge at
The theme is
Use Die Cuts

I am sharing Ice Princess
I love this magical image- and I imagine she would pass for a suitable Elsa-
from Frozen.  A perfect card for a little girl, for sure.
I have used some Frantage and glitter to give this magical, winter feel.  I used black to
accent the beautiful sparkle.
 

The sponsors for this challenge are

                                                                             
                                                                 Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet
The Prize for the lucky winner is $10 worth of Digi Images
 
and

                                                   Cute As A Button


The Prize for the lucky winner is 2 Digi Stamps

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Amy 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Through The Purple Haze- ATG (1/26)
The Paper Shelter- Shades of Blue (1/19) 
Simply Papercraft- ATG (1/28) 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Amy! I love all of the sparkle!!
    xx Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amy, A gorgeous card and image which you have coloured beautifully. Love all the sparkle to.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. So pretty.

    Hugs
    Tammi, CCC Digi Creation DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you created the sparkly background, it really suits your image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Amy - me again! This is another gorgeous creation with such a pretty image. Thank you so much for entering the TTPH (Anything Goes) Challenge this time, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete