Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Pink Gem sponsoring at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge

It's another Wednesday- and that always means a new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty.  Our theme this week is the ever popular- Anything Goes.  This week we have an awesome sponsor- Pink Gem and I am using the cute image Spider Hero Andy.


My Spider Hero card was specially made for my nephew Luke's 8th Birthday.  I wanted to use the red, white and blue color theme...and had many scraps in my stash to do the job.  I also used my new favorite die- spider webs. I also topped it off with some star shaped buttons.
Thanks for stopping by,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
The ABC Challenge- numbers (7/28)

3 comments:

  1. What a perfectly adorable card for a little guy! My nephew LOVES spiderman and would totally freak for this creation! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card! My Little boy would love this! Thank you for sharing at our ABC Numbers Challenge! Good luck! Hugs Julie DT xox

    ReplyDelete