Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

It's a new challenge at Craft Gals Corner

Hello Lovelies!!
Today is a fresh new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner...we have a very special sponsor- All Dressed Up.  I have used the adorable image- Fairy Magic.  The theme this week is- To Die For- use your dies!!


I used a fun color scheme with this one- Blue, Yellow and Green...Loved using my dies and layer it up!!  Then topped it of with some pinwheels and flowers.

Thanks for stopping by,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenge- four hearts- (8/3)
Creative Moments- Bingo ( image, die-cut, flowers) (8/3)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Amy, I do love the colour combo and the cute image, love the banner too!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation, gorgeous theme and adorable colours..
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    [I have also joined your blog Amy.xx]
    xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. I love everything about it!! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Sabina,DT

    ReplyDelete