Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Bobby Beats by Artbymiran

Hello, Hello-
It's my turn to host the showcase over at the ArtByMiran Blog.  I am using the image named Bobby Beats.  She is a new release from June- and is such a sweetie.  I loved coloring her curly hair.


This weeks theme is COOL colors.  So i am using varying shades of blue and silver.  I used my Copics to color her.  I thought the dress seemed sheer- so I used a lighter shade of blue to highlight that.  I used several paper and embellishments from my stash- including the pretty feathers.  I liked the added texture of the sequins too.

I encourage you to take a look at all the wonderful digi's in the Art By Miran Etsy store.  We also have challenges going on all the time over on the Challenge Blog and on the Facebook page.

Until next time,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:



4 comments:

  1. love this card she looks lovely in blue
    love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la she is pure fabulosity. Loving the black and blue.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card!

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delights and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen. DT.xx

    ReplyDelete